March Wreaths!

Hello everyone! We had a great turn out for the March wreath challenge! To join for next month, you can find out more information on the Monthly Wreath Challenge post!

Here is the wreath I made for March! I go t the shamrock from the dollar store and the ribbon is from my wedding! :)

Below are the cute wreaths that were made!
Christie

Shaylece

Allison

Chaliis

Lyndee

Shawna

Kimberly


I made a list of all the wreaths by writing down the names of how they appeared in the House & Hone Facebook Crafting Group feed. We have decided to use random.org to pick a winner of the earrings

And the winner is Challis! Congrats! I will contact you for your address to send the earrings to you! 

Aprils Wreath challenge is Spring or Easter Themed! So get crafting! (ps. The dollar store has some fun Easter Decor!)


I hope you have a great day!


Labels: