My Style Vintage: Gorgeous Globes



Who didn't love playing with the classroom globe when you were in grade school? I know I did! I love how they are so cute in decor too! I have been searching for some and there is a collection at the thrift store that they are going to auction off but I don't know if I can afford the $$. I think I might just want to start off my collection with 1 then build up from there. I also love the fact that they can be used to teach your kids. I am a true believer in bringing education home and making it fun! So if you are at a garage sale or thrift store and see a gorgeous globe, here is some inspiration of how you can bring vintage into your home decor! 

Check out the Source
Check out the Source

Check out the Source


Check out the Source
Check out the Source
Check out the Source
Check out the Source
Check out the Source
Check out the Source

Big or small I love them all! Visit our New Facebook group  House and Hone to share photos of how you have used a Globe in your decor! Have a wonderful Friday and I hope you stay happy and healthy!



Labels: , ,