My Style Vintage: Darling Doilies



I have been thinking a lot lately about displaying the vintage things I have. I have quite a few doilies that hide away in a drawer and that is not where they belong! Do you collect doilies too? You can often find them at antique stores or even thrift stores. Below are a few ideas of what can be done with doilies. I think I might make mine into a table runner like pictured below. If you had some doilies, what would you do with them?
Check out the source
Check out the Source
Check out the Source

Check out the Source (it is just a pin on pinterest. If you know who this belongs to I would like to give them credit.)
Check out the Source
Check out the Source
Check out the Source

Check out the Source
If you ever see some for a good price you should pick 'em up to and make some beautiful decor! 

I hope you found some inspiration! Have a GREAT weekend and hit some garage sales!


P.s. Happy Valentine's Day! 

Labels: