Halloween Entryway!

In lieu of moving who knows when I sanded and primed my entry way. I thought it needed a little bit of Halloween pahzas. 


This is a book page wreath my mother made a few years ago. I have found that these wreaths are very versatile. 

It may be hard to see but the "Halloween" and bats are made from glitter paper I got from Hobby Lobby. They are normally $1.99 for a 12x12 but they were 50% off. I used the free font IFC RAIL ROAD, which you can download from Dafont HERE, and my silhouette to cut the letters out. If you do cut glitter paper with your Silhouette make sure to clear the glitter from your blade in between cuts. The "Halloween" only took 1 sheet of paper. 


I squeezed in some bats here and there for some extra decorations for Halloween. 

I threaded the letters on bakers twine and attached them on the wall with orange washi tape. Simple but festive! 


How are you decorating for Halloween? 

With love,
Visit my other fun 
{ H A L L O W E E N    P O S T S }

Labels: , ,