So we have some big news...

 Today was ultrasound day! and guess what?! We're having a BOY!!!! :) Yeah for toy trucks and roaring dinosaurs! When we got the ultrasound Abby saw the baby I think she finally understands that mommy has a baby in her tummy. While I was laying on the bed, she stood on a stool next to me petting my head. She is going to be such a mommy bird. I love her! She is going to be such a good big sister! Of course I had to go out and buy some boy clothes to celebrate our little son! :) :) :) I am really, really excited to meet our little boy!!!!!! My due date is November 2, 2013. It won't come soon enough!







Sensored the photo a little bit. I just love that she added a little arrow, if it wasn't obvious enough.



Now I need to start thinking about their room; Abby and baby boy will be sharing a room. I am so proud of abby sleeping in her bed at night for the past week. Its been rough getting up 2-3 times during the night, but she is doing soooo good! I will be honest though - I miss sleeping with my cuddle buddy. But with my growing belly, we were running out of room. Baby Boy will definitely be sleeping in his crib. I learned my lesson first time around, Mommy and Daddy need their own bed. No matter how tired you get, just pull through and don't just cave and let baby sleep with you. It will be better in the long run!  Anyway...

IT'S A BOY!!!!