Fancy That Friday: Antlers


A N T L E R S 

So my husband used to hunt a lot when he was younger. I have been eyeballing the antlers in his parents garage since like forever. My husband finds it odd that I like antlers and I want to hang some up on my walls. But maybe after looking at some of these gorgeous uses of antlers, he'll see why.
Source
Source Liz Marie Blog
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source


Source
Okay... so I have been looking online for photos of antlers for about an hour now and I am having a hard time finding some that show what I would like to do with mine in my home. I don't want them to be, "Oh look! There are some antlers in your face." I also don't see the use of having antlers on your coffee table, for me especially because I have a 2 year old running around!

What are your thoughts on antlers. Yea or Nay?













Labels: