They're BACK! Blue Mason Jars!

Ever since I was young, I have loved my mom's old mason jars. 

shhh.. I stole some from her when we moved. Thanks Mom!

I really love everything vintage. Everything that has a history. Some days I think I was born in the wrong time period. 


But back to some exciting news! 
Ball is making the beautiful Blue Jars to celebrate 100 years!

"2013 marks the 100th anniversary of the first series of jars designed by Ball brothers, each jar intended to be better than the one before. 1913 saw the launch of the launch of the first true"Perfect Mason" jar. These limited edition jars are a celebration of the heritage featuring period-correct blue color and embossed logos on the front and back." Ball Website
Source Ball Website

I thought I would link up some Blue jar love.
Source 

Country Living

Source
Source

The Inspired Room

If you aren't interested in purchasing pre-blued jars you can make your own! My Ragu jars are in the diswasher right now! I can't wait to do a tutorial on  how to make antiqued blued jars!