22 twenty twos

It has been a year since I started blogging. (You can read my first post HERE.) I started blogging on my birthday last year, so you know what that means..... it was my BIRTHDAY yesterday woooo! but wait. that means I am older (and hopefully wiser too)! I just turned the old age of 22. So in light of my being 22 this year, I have made a list which I call "22 twenty twos." Its a list of goals and things I want to do this year while I am 22. Some seem simple but I am hoping if I stick to my guns and complete everything on my list I will be better, healthier, and happier person. On the 22nd of each month I will be doing a post about how my 22 twenty twos are going. Any posts that are on my list will get my 22 twenty twos stamp. 

I hope you don't think I'm crazy! I'm off to work on my birthday present I found at and antique store yesterday! I'll post about it soon! 

Love always, Emily


shared with:
Wednesday:
SNAP