Trevor's posts 101

   So before I begin to post, and anyone decides that it might be interesting to follow what I am doing, I would like you to know a little about how I am going to post. This first post will be "unfiltered", meaning that it will be written as I think it basically. Due to the short about of time and the massive amount of material to learn in pilot training, I may have to write a few posts this way.
   If you are Emily, please don't edit this :), if you are everyone else please give me a chance and you might find a few laughs and some interesting stuff along the way.
   The other thing that you should probably know is that what I do can be sensitive and I cannot release a lot of details, but it's hard to know everything that I can and can't say so I am going to err on the side of safety and be vague in some things. Otherwise this will just be something that I do once a week or so, maybe more if I need to just get away from the studying and get it off my mind. I hope you enjoy what I have to say or get something interesting from it.

-THone-