Honemade Honey Butter!

I don't know about your hubby, but mine L O V E S honey. Especially on warm, fresh, homemade buttered bread. I had bought him some honey butter at the store and he said it was mostly butter and you could hardly taste the honey. So naturally I thought, "Lets just make our own!"

This recipe is really easy to make and easy to change to your preferences! You will need 1 cup of butter. REAL butter. Mine was unsalted, but I imagine you could make it with salted butter with no problem. You will need to take your butter out about 15 minutes before you start mixing. You don't want it to be too soft or it mushes together.

  
Like I mentioned above my husband loves honey, so our butter is honey heavy. 3/4 cup of honey to be exact. If you only want a hint of honey, then do less.



Mix the butter and honey together with an electric hand-mixer until well blended. So about 1-2 minutes. I love the amber color of honey!



To truly enjoy your butter, serve on warm bread or rolls or scones. Y. U. M.


I hope you enjoy your Honemade Honey Butter. If you want to make them into fun shapes like my hearts, just use ice cube trays! 


Here's the Recipe! 

Honey Butter

 1 cup butter
3/4 cup honey

take butter out 15 minutes before you start to soften butter. Mix together with an electric handmixer for 1-2 minutes until blended well. Enjoy on warm bread!

Linkin to...

Wednesday

Snap!
SEW much ado
Someday Crafts