HouseandHone.blogspot.com is now HouseandHone.com!

Guess what?! I got my domain! this page is now HouseandHone.com. I was worried about the domain sharks getting it. Lately they have been finding blogs that are doing well and buying their blogname.com so when the time comes and they want just a .com they charge them $1000+ for the blogger to buy the domain from them. Hence the reason .net is becoming popular among bloggers. I reached 70,000 page views thanks to my Amish Caramel which is 50,000 of my page views. And to think I wasn't going to post about them! I'm sure glad I did!

 But my antique stamped spoons are gaining ground! 


So I figured, why not do a giveaway! So comeback next week to enter in to win your very own hand stamped spoons! There will be two winners! Yea for giveaways! Until then! 



Labels: