House + Hone DIY Custom House Numbers

Hey y'all I have been working on our entry and wanted to do something custom for our first house.  So why not water color house numbers. 

First things first, find a font you like! I liked the numbers from the Elephant font
 and just in case you were wondering....

I free handed my numbers but you can totally trace them if you wanted perfect numbers.


the great thing about watercolor pencils is you can just add water with a paint brush! I find this soooo much more easier than using regular watercolor. 


Finish out with outlining with a permanent marker for a more defined edge.


Place in frames. I painted some wooden 4x6 frames I found in a box and presto! I have Custom House Numbers! 


Linkin' up to

Tuesday: http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/
http://thesoutherninstitute.com/


Monday
Boogieboard Cottage

Tuesday
The Southern Institute
Sugar Bee Crafts
Not JUST A Housewife
Coastal Charm
Krafty Kat


Wednesday
SEW much ado
Domestically Speaking
The Thrifty Home
Someday Crafts

Thursday
House of Hepworths