House and Hone Entry Way!

So once we moved in, I knew we had to start making this place our own. So why not start with the first thing you see when you walk in.
  The Entry Way! 
So I thought about what could I do to make a statement right as you walked in? What else but 
STRIPES!!!
Gray ones of course! 
Shelley over at The House of Smiths has a GREAT tutorial on painting stripes!
This is the first time I have used Frog Tape and I LOVE IT! I will not be using anything else! 
My dear hubby took Little Abby on a walk so I could finish painting. WHAT A SWEETHEART HE IS!!!
 This color is Valspar's Wet Pavement from Lowe's.

A little this a little that and we have a new, fresh entry!
Whad ya think? I am really enjoying it!
I hung a little magnet board so I could leave my hubby notes when he leaves early in the morning! 

This house is really our first home together. We first lived in married student housing then at my parents and boy it feels good to have our own place! 

The bottle cap is from one of his favorite sodas that I placed over a circle magnet. Super Easy! 1353 is our house number come by and say hi!
I firmly believe in having a mirror in your entry that way you can do a final look over make sure you don't have anything in your teeth or hair-do styled by your toddler before going out. For my hubby its super nice to make sure his uniform is in tiptop shape. 
The propeller you see is my husband's Arnold Air Society propeller he had to make for his candidate class when he was an ROTC cadet. Believe it or not but this is made from a 2x4! Trevor put a lot of time and effort into his propeller when he was sanding and shaping it into this beauty. I am glad I found a home for this gorgeous piece of his military history!
Have you see the awesome house numbers? You can make your own ! Find out how to HERE!


Thanks for stopping by to see my Entry!

Linking up to---

Monday
Boogieboard Cottage

Tuesday
The Southern Institute
Sugar Bee Crafts
Not JUST A Housewife
Coastal Charm
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Krafty Kat

Wednesday
SEW much ado
Domestically Speaking
The Thrifty Home
Someday Crafts

Thursday
House of Hepworths
The Shabby Creek Cottage