Chevron Pots.. I think so!

While at Ross here in Enid, OK I found these GORGEOUS chevron pots!



I got two 9 inch pots (blue chevron and orange chevron) for $5.99 and a 12 inch pot (green chevron) for $9.99.  I know these will be a great graphic pattern in our future outdoor living space.
 I'm thinking this will be the color scheme of my porch/outdoor living room will be lime, robin's egg blue, tangerine, and white.

I am TOTALLY eyeing these globe lights from Target! Only $12.99 for a 25 ft strand (25 bulbs)! That is a GREAT price compared to some from Pottery Barn's $35 for "41' long; comes with 20 bulbs." 

So Yes please! On 13 bucks! Good thing I can order them online! 

There isn't a Target here in Enid. :(
Source
I have also been thinking about seating and dining table for the porch. I don't know if I want a table out there 24/7 or if I just want one that I can pull out when I need it. I am thinking a bench or a day bed of some sort for seating. It definitively has to be comfy with tons of pillows to plop on and watch the little one play on the grass. 

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IN THERE!!!


What are your thoughts on the color scheme? Do you think it will be okay in an outdoor living space?
  


and Oh man.. I wish we had a Home Depot Here. They have an  outdoor rug for $18 Bucks! I am totally going to get this and paint a fun design on it! 


Labels: ,