Free Photography Story Boards Coming Soon!

So I'll be honest with you. Yearbook turned me into a Photoshop junkie. I love graphic design and beautiful fonts. but lately I have been getting into photography more. Here are some of my photos. 
I purchased this Book of Mormon at Deseret Industries, a thrift store in Utah. It was published in 1944. I love the gorgeous navy blue cover with curly designs pressed into the corners. There was a photograph pressed between the pages with, "Grounds at the back of temple." scribed on the back in feminine cursive. I wish it noted which temple it was.  On a folded, thin piece of paper there are the lyrics to, “In Our Lovely Deseret” printed in faded black ink that has turned purple. My favorite line from the song is, “Wear your dresses to your knees; Not so tight you dare not sneeze.” If I was to sing that song, I would’ve had a hard time not giggling. 1 Nephi 4:6 is lightly underlined in gray pencil; “And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do.” I wonder what thoughts and impressions the reader had while they marked this verse. I love how smooth the pages feel under my fingertips as I turn the cream colored pages. The gold title on the spine is faded from years of being held.  And many more years will it continue to be held as our family reads from this copy of the Book of Mormon. 


I love this tin. What bright colors and beautiful workman ship. I got it from Deseret Industries, a thrift store in Utah, for $1.00.

1900s Autographic Kodak Jr



Yeah I know, not much, but I am learning. A few weeks ago we were up at the farm and so I took some photo's of stuff around the Farm. 

Yes. Those are Farm Fresh Eggs. Too bad I can't eat them since they make me sick. :( Darn food allergies! 

So do you like these layouts or story boards? Some of them I made and some of them I got from Paint The Moon. She has free templates and Photoshop actions. I will work on getting my Storyboards for FB and Blogs up on a website so y'all can download them! Toodles! 


Labels: