This year I will... Printable

I like to make New Year's Resolutions. My husband isn't too big into them. Things are stressful around here and I am trying to look at the brighter side of things. I am still roughing it over my postpartum depression wo-s. Yes, I know Quail is 9 months now so its probably just plain depression now. Yeah me! Not.

Anyway.

Let's get back to resolutions or as my friend calls them revolutions. I really like yellow, gray, and white right now hence this one.
Then my mom wanted it in blue. Yes i know it looks WOW!!!! Blue. but when you print it, it mellows out.
So then we have girly girl pink.
Then pink with a dash of purple!
I printed all 4 off and laminated them. One, actually two, are on my fridge. One is on my craft bookshelf and one in my bedroom. They are all over the place so I remember to not go nuts!

Would you like it in a different color? Let me know!

Happy Printing!

Labels: ,