Honemade Diaper Wreath

This is a post from my other blog and thought I would bring it over! :)


My mom inspired me to make a diaper wreath for my Sister-in-law's baby shower and I think it turned out a super cute. They're expecting a BOY!!! :)
This is a really easy craft. Just stop by your craft store and pick up a wire wreath. My mom and I went to Hobby Lobby got ours using a 40% off coupon so it ended up being a dollar something.
Pull out your polly-bands and start to work! Just fold the diaper over the wreath and put a clear rubber band around it.
I thought it needed a little somethin' so I tied some tulle in between the diapers.
I finished up by hot gluing the items of a health care kit I picked up at Target. But make sure you use low heat so you don't melt anything.
and here is a picture of my little helper. She loves to grab anything she can get her hands on.
If you end up making one, place a link.