WOO First Official Post!


Hey. Congrats! You have made it to my very first post! I don't know if you are like me and love to hit the "older posts" button till you get to the end, but if you are reading this, then I guess you are! I have been struggling with postpardum and I am hoping that this blog will get me into gear and get me busy. I love to craft and create beautiful things and I hope to share them with you. Please be paitent with me as I figure out this blogging thing. I am going to stop thinking and start doing.
"Quail" my daughter (Her real name isn't Quail... but I don't think I need to post her info everywhere.... so from here forth, she shall be called Quail.) Any who, she finally fell asleep while I was working on making this blog..... and now she is snoring. How. Cute.


If you have any advice, please feel free to send me an email at HouseAndHone@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! ♥ Emily