Can I just say I love Gray!

So I am pretty much in love with gray and bold graphic designs like these I'm going to call this style Cozy Modern. Cozy because you can tell real people could live there and modern because of the graphic designs. Go over and take a look at THIS remodel. I just want to live in this home!!!! and its only across the valley! It really is a big inspiration!



Head on over to 4 men and 1 lady! Her blog is WONDERFUL! Check out her Arizona Home! Its just AMAZING! I can't wait to see pictures from her Utah home!





I love the bold stripes from !!!

Check out this living room from Classy Clutter! Seriously, I am really wishing I had my own house. I LOVE the bold, clean statement these stripes make. I would do this to my parents basement, but it doesn't match their style and we are hopefully moving in 9 months.

This office over at Ten June. GREAT!

Sigh. Someday, Probably when stripes our out dated, I will finally do this to a wall in my home! :)